Saturday 7 February 2015

Dear Crisis Team

Dear Crisis Team
To the crappy person at the end of the telephone tonight I would really like to scream a few things at you
You didn't listen to me
You didn't calm me down when I needed you to
You didn't follow the crisis plan that I have written especially for times like tonight
You didn't understand that I'm frightened
You didn't help me to plan how I'm going to get through the rest of tonight
You didn't care
You made me feel stupid
You left me feeling overwhelmed and so agitated
The call made me feel worse
My skin crawls
I can feel, smell and hear him and my skin crawls
I just want to curl up and die and I just needed you to stay with me for 5 minutes to calm me down and make me feel like I am not alone
Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment