Monday 30 March 2015

Bum surgery

It's 3.15am and I can't get to sleep. I am in so much pain and I have to be up in 3 hours time to go to the hospital to have an abscess drained on my bum. I keep smiling and thinking 'open bum surgery' lol
I must admit I am so fed up with getting abscesses now and I just want to heal and get on with my life.
I'm scared about surgery tomorrow as the last time I went to theatre I lost a whole day and was just out of it!
It takes ages to get over an anestheatic - and then I will still have to pack my bum daily. I thought I was doing really well but I suppose it is an easy area to get reinfected.
On the plus side I bought a overly new shiny red car today - a Renault Clio and it is so nice to drive. It's a shame I'm going to be out of action for a few days.
Anyway - back to trying to sleep..............

No comments:

Post a Comment