Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday night already

The weekend goes so quickly and I always hope I can sleep, relax and catch up from the week. In reality it never happens and a 5 day weekend with 2 days at work would be much better.
I just don't get why I'm so tired after 2 nights with a bit more sleep
My abscesses look like they might be infected again which is a pain as I don't want to take more antibiotics.
Am going away for a week on Tuesday to Portugal and really need the break. It's stressful making sure that I have enough dressings and tablets etc - packing is not so straight forward
I signed up for a painting class when I get back - something I've wanted to do for a while. It will be good to try a new skill and be creative
Next I need to go out and find some new friends but one step at a time. I might try yoga too
Got to beat this crap - I deserve better

No comments:

Post a Comment