Thursday 3 October 2013

Biggest loser :-)

Well it was weigh in time yesterday and I lost 61/2lbs. I was so happy and lost the most in the group. I have just got to keep going and it's nice to know that I can eat quite well and still lose weight. In the past I have lost lots of weight by not eating but just end up putting it back on again and more!
I had a bad night last night and really struggled to get out of bed this morning. I went through every reason that I could take a day off work from taking an annual leave day or ringing in sick. In the end I went to work but at lunch time I felt really light headed and not well at all so I came home and went to bed. Maybe I need to listen to my body more as it was trying to tell me this morning that things aren't right. I'm not sure why I'm not feeling well. I just feel weak and I ache. Maybe I'm coming down with something.
My daughter has gone out to netball and is bringing me a McDonald's smoothie back with her - a few weeks go it would have been a Big Mac!
I'm hoping tonight will be better and I feel ok tomorrow as I am running a language lead network with a speech therapist and I don't want to let her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment