Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lamotrigine and Lorazepam

Having a bad week and still struggling. My GP prescribed me lamotrigine and gave me 4 lorazepam tablets to help calm me down in the middle of the night.
It is so difficult as they really help me and calm me down so I can get back to sleep but then I get to rely on them and have trouble getting any more. I have to talk to my GP on Friday and I don't want to beg for more lorazepam but I don't want to face the weekend without any. It is a slippery slope and I feel like a junkie begging for meds.
I lost 2lbs today on my diet and should be really proud of myself but I'm just craving chocolate lol and I'm so hungry. Am going to try and keep going with it. I swam 50 lengths again today.
I really don't know where to go for help and could probably do with more time off work - I had to take a day off on Monday as I was exhausted but I used my annual leave. I shouldn't have to do that.
I will ring my CPN tomorrow and see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment