Sunday 13 October 2013

Stuck in the car

I left work on Friday and got in my car at 5pm. I'm not sure what it was, a song or the car that drove really close behind me but I started shaking and couldn't breathe. I pulled up at the side of the road and just couldn't move. The next I really remember it was 11.30pm and I was so cold. I rang the night crisis team and Fiona said she was busy and she would ring me back in 10 mins. It took her over an hour to get back to me and by that time I was just in tears and really frightened.
I spoke to her for a few minutes and said that I would try to get home. It took me another hour to get home, so it took me over 8 hours to get home from work.
I was so shaken and exhausted that I have spent the weekend mainly in bed. I haven't got dressed. I'm frightened to go to work tomorrow.
To top all that my husband has changed his current city on Facebook to Nottingham. That is so scary, I can't cope with him living in the same country as me, never mind the same city. I haven't been able to find out whether it is true or not , I'm too scared of the impact it will have if I knew he was down the road.
So I'm feeling very unsettled but I've managed to keep myself safe and haven't self harmed for weeks. I need to ring my GP back tomorrow as I was too busy on Friday - I'm not sure she can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment